Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Negative

 


Yahoo! We tested negative for the Vid. We get to get on a plane tomorrow and go home. Getting tested was an odd experience. We chose a company called Bimodi because they were the cheapest--about $45 per antigen test. We got a ride from a friend and were a little surprised by how fancy and modern the building was. As we approached there was a sign pointing down the stairs for covid testing. It led to the garage! The garage, people. Anyway there were two people in space-suits at a table surrounded by sheets of plastic. They tested the guy in front of us and then sanitized EVERYTHING. Then it was my turn. I asked if it was going to hurt because I'm a big sissy. He assured me it wouldn't hurt. Then he gently stuck a super long Q-tip up my nose. He was so gentle it tickled like crazy. Anyway, two hours later we got our results. Then I downloaded the pdf to my phone, then uploaded it to the United app and viola... all done.



See ya on the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment